- We may collect information from you in a multitude of ways, including, but not limited to, phone calls and our websites.
- We use "cookies" and other electronic tools to collect statistical information about your use of our websites, subject to your instructions.
- Information you provide will only be used to provide you with the services you request.
- We will use the contact information you provide to communicate with you to provide these services.
- We use personal information for our own analytical purposes and to enable us to help our customers by improving our services and websites.
- We will never share your information with a third party other than to designated third party service providers.
- We do not share your information to unrelated third parties.
RETENTION & SECURITY
- We use reasonable measures to safeguard Personal Data from theft, unauthorised use, disclosure, or modification.
- We aim to maintain appropriate physical, procedural and electronic safeguards to protect your Personal Data.
- We generally keep customer information for as long as we believe necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, or as allowed or required by law.
- There are multiple reasons for collection and many applicable laws, so it is not practical to list applicable retention periods in this Policy.
- You have the right to access, review or update the Personal Data we hold about you.
- In certain circumstances, you can also request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data, or reduction of our processing or object to certain processing activities.
- We will try our best to accommodate your request, but we reserve the right to impose certain restrictions and requirements.
- Where we use consent as a basis for processing, you can always withdraw that consent.
QUESTIONS & CHANGES
- If you have any questions or concerns about how we process your Personal Data you may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may modify this Policy at any time, but changes will not apply retroactively.
- We will notify you on our website when we make material changes.
- This Policy was last updated October 2018.